Networked Digital Library of Theses Dissertations (NDLTD)
Established in 1996, NDLTD is an international organization dedicated to promoting the adoption, creation, use, dissemination, and preservation of electronic theses and dissertations--both those that were submitted electronically by the authors, and those that have been digitized from printed theses and dissertations.
- Annual Conferences since 1998
- 2015: India, Nov. 3-6 at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, in partnership with the INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmedabad, India
- 2014: England, July 23-25 at University Leicester
- 2013: Hong Kong,Sept. 23-26 at the University of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Central Library
- 2012: Lima, Peru, Sept. 12-14 Sponsored by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (UNMSM). Blog
- 2011: University of Cape Town, South Africa
- 2010: University of Texas at Austin, USA
- 2009: at University of Pittsburgh with West Virginia University, USA
- Recognizing Award Winning ETDs
- Preservation Strategies
- Board of Directors: Agendas and Minutes (May 2003 to date)
- Steering Committee: Steering Committee (March 1997 - Oct. 2002)
Want to help improve this system? Take a quick survey online!